This chicken is yum. I left it in the marinade overnight. It was served with rice, broccoli and pineapple. This recipe is from Cooking Light magazine.
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade; place remaining marinade in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Chill 4 hours.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade in bag. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; baste with 2 tablespoons reserved marinade. Cook 6 minutes. Turn chicken over; baste with 2 tablespoons reserved marinade. Cook 6 minutes.
3. Combine rice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cilantro